Friday 28 February 2014

week 7

well, it's week 7.
this week, we found out where we're going on outreach!
however, we're not supposed to be sharing over the internet except over secure connections.
if you would like to get my email updates while on outreach (as I will not be on facebook or my regular email) email me at cwieler@ywamwollongong.org and tell me who you are, and I will be happy to add you to my list! I will reply with where we're going :)
we were in the middle of a fundraising meeting and our leaders were like "we'll show you some examples of a fundraising video that past schools made"
and then we were like "why are our faces showing up in this video?" and it turned out that it was the video showing us our locations :) we were completely surprised, that's for sure!
well, blessings as you serve the really cool God that made our amazing earth!
-Cailey

No comments:

Post a Comment