Thursday 9 January 2014

Five Things.

5 things currently on my mind-
1) how on earth did I get such a big list of stuff to do today? never mind the fact that I spilled some tea on my bed last night in the middle of the night and now my whole room smells like someone threw up in there... not even close to what I need right now
2) I suck at life. I need an adult. oh wait, I am an adult... I need an adult who's more successful at adulting then I am. I'm just really bad at being an adult. I shouldn't have a job ever haha
3) books take up way too much space and are way too heavy. it's 2014, can't books be waterproof and light and small? e-readers don't count.
4) why the heck am I leaving for 6 months? oh wait. I just looked out my back window. there's four feet of snow in my backyard and it's like -50 million outside. and I really just don't want to be a cashier forever. and Jesus.
5) i'm going to miss my piano, and my dog, and my church, and my mom. probably the rest of my family too. yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment