Saturday 5 July 2014

new beginnings | blog titles explained

I've had the privilege of working at camp for the past few summers, and as this camp is a little more southern than where i live, the staff (and citizens of the nearby city) have developed their own vocabulary. this includes many things, such as calling people a gem or saying "i'm peacing" instead of "i'm leaving". i think my favourite one has been "the Jesus life", which essentially means living life for Jesus.
essentially, that was my purpose for my blog. i wanted to share my adventures following Christ, my adventures living the Jesus life in Australia. hence, "the Jesus life down under". however, now that i'm home, i'll be continuing to post on occasion, not about my DTS experience but about my "regular life" experience. it's always an adventure following Christ!
hence the new blog title- "the jesus life". no longer down under, but still following Him! the new URL is www.livingthejesuslife.blogspot.com
blessings to you! thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment