Saturday 14 December 2013

Blessed- pre-leaving #2

Believe me, I'm really really not going to be one of those people who are constantly posting on a blog. I'm going to forget about it after awhile and not post for a long time. I realize I did just post yesterday but I just had to make mention of something.
My DTS starts in 27 days. Less then a month. I leave 4 weeks from yesterday. And already, I'm being so blessed by my fellow dts'ers. We have this group on Facebook to post prayer requests and thoughts and just things leading up to dts... They are blessing me each time I log onto Facebook and I haven't even met them yet. We've been open, sharing about the devil's attacks through health issues and anxiety. We've shared about worries with visas and language barriers, and weaknesses we desire to overcome. And every time, people respond to the posts with encouraging words, offering prayer and supportive words.
 The people I'm going to meet desire to serve The Lord with everything they are and I'm inspired and blessed by that. I'm excited to meet them and do life with them for 6 months, to learn from them and maybe teach them something. Thank you, YWAM Wollongong January dts participants. You have given me confidence in coming and this intense joy and desire to live in community with you. Blessings as you prepare for dts. 
-Cailey 
"Let me say first that I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith in him is being talked about all over the world." (Romans 1:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment